Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria has commissioned this site.
Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria is the name of the partnership of organisations working together to improve services and help the 1.7 million people in Lancashire and South Cumbria live longer, healthier lives.
The partnership are working together as an integrated care system. The aims of the partnership are to join up health and care services, to listen to the priorities of our communities, local people and patients and to tackle some of the biggest challenges we are all facing.
There are five local areas or Integrated Care Partnerships (ICPs). They provide a way in which all organisations and groups involved in health and care can join up locally.
- Central Lancashire (Our Health, Our Care) – Chorley & South Ribble and Greater Preston
- Fylde Coast (Healthier Fylde Coast) – Blackpool and Fylde & Wyre
- Morecambe Bay (Bay Health & Care Partners) – Lancaster, Morecambe and South Cumbria
- Pennine Lancashire (Together A Healthier Future) – Blackburn with Darwen and East Lancashire
- West Lancashire (West Lancashire Partnership) – Ormskirk and Skelmersdale
This website is produced and maintained by MyWay Digital health Ltd www.mywaydigitalhealth.co.uk
Thanks for your interest in this site, if you have any questions or comments please contact us:
- Message us Directly
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: twitter.com/healthierlsc
- MyWay Digital Health Ltd for website queries
See below for a variety of useful links:
- Local Face to Face Group Sessions
- Your Diabetes Your Way
- Diabetes UK
- Diabetes UK - helpline contact number: 0345 123 2399 (9am-6pm)
- Diabetes UK Online Communities
- Diabetes UK Support Forum
- NHS Choices – Diabetes
- JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)- Type 1 diabetes charity
- NHS 111 service
- Blackburn with Darwen – Lancashire Care Foundation Trust Community Diabetes Team
- Central Lancashire - Lancashire Care Foundation Trust Specialist Diabetes Service
- East Lancashire – Diabetes Service
- Fylde Coast – Blackpool Teaching Hospitals Diabetes Nursing
- Morecambe Bay – University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay Community Services
- West Lancashire – West Lancashire Adult Community Services Diabetes Nursing